Informatics in games and tasks
The school's primary goal is the development of a child as a competent person through its inclusion in various types of value of human activity: learning, cognition, communication, vocational and occupational choice, personal self development, value orientations, find meanings of life. From this perspective, learning is viewed as a process of mastering not only a certain amount of knowledge and appropriate skills, but also as a process of mastering the competencies.
This defined learning objectives of Informatics:
- Generating views of information as one of the three fundamental concepts of science-matter, energy, information, based on which the modern scientific picture of the world;
- Preparing high school students for professional activities;
- The mastery of information and telecommunication technologies as a necessary condition for the transition to a system of continuous education.
Based on the requirements of the State educational standard in the content of the calendar topical planning is expected to implement the actual current competence, personality-oriented, deâtel′postnyj approaches that define task training:
- Problem solving skills with the use of such approaches, which are the most typical and common in computer science.
- Mastering the ways individual, frontal, steam room and group activities.
- Development of communicative, reflexive, cennoetno-oriented competencies and personal competencies of SA
This plan takes into account the thematic calendar-training system in 1 class, which will be a training process that forms the understanding of the origin and significance of the concepts of Informatics and information technologies, the role of information technology in the system of science, develops mental operation, ability to analyze, compare, classify, to reason by analogy, provides spiritual, creative and personal development of children.
The goal is to update the requirements for the training of primary school graduates, reflecting the essential feature of the pedagogical concept of State standards-the transition from the "substantive results" (i.e. educational results in individual subjects) the interdisciplinary and integrative outcomes. Such results are generalized to the activities that reflect the specificity of the individual subjects and levels of general education. The State standard set forth as General teaching skills and methods of human activitythat requires increased attention to the development of interdisciplinary links course.
The didactic model of learning and pedagogical tools reflect the modernization of the educational process, their movement towards achieving concrete results in the form of formed skills students, generalized ways activities. Special attention is paid to cognitive activity of students, their motivation to study. This implies the increasing use of active forms of learning, innovative forms of lessons, including methods of business and role games, problem discussions, interdisciplinary integrated lessons, etc.
For the modern course of informatics can be considered a priority, the development of skills and are motivated to organize their learning (from setting goals to obtain and assess the result), use elements of the causal chain and the structural-functional analysis, define the essential characteristics of the studied object, choose the criteria for comparison, comparison, evaluation and classification of objects-for this is the basis for goal setting.
At the stage of primary school classes are defined as tasks, formation of abilities to analyze, compare, distinguish, give examples, detect signs, etc.
The creative work is being able to identify adequate solutions to training problems based on algorithms that combine the known algorithms work in situations not involving standard primeneimâ of one of them, motivated to waive sample activities, search for original solutions.
Innovative development of methods of teaching computer science is oriented, first of all, on the formation of information-communicative competence of students.
The program is focused on the use of the textbook "Informatics in games and challenges.!class A. Goryachev, 2009, as well as for teachers of computer science in games and tasks. 1 class. Notes for teachers "A.v. Goryachev.
Requirements to the level of preparation of students in class 1 (basic level) should be able to:
- find the extra item in a group of homogeneous;
- offer some options in a group of similar subject matter too much;
- Select Group of similar items among dissimilar and give the names of those groups;
- find items with the same tag (color, shape, size, number of items, etc.);
- split the proposed set of figures (pictures) on the 2 subsets based on the values of different signs;
- find patterns in the arrangement of shapes on two grounds;
- to call a sequence of simple familiar action;
- give examples of a sequence of actions in everyday life, fairy tales;
- find the omitted Act in the familiar sequence;
- accurately perform actions under the dictation of the teacher;
- to distinguish false phrase;
- call the opposite of the meaning of words;
- featuring remarks from other proposals, provide examples of statements defining the true and false statements.