First steps in computer technology
Informatics as a rapidly developing science becomes one of those branches of knowledge which is designed to produce modern man to life in the new information society.
Subject computer science as an independent discipline is an educational component of general secondary education. However, it has permeated many of the other items and, hence, is the discipline of synthesis, a methodological plan.
In this regard, particularly relevant are the establishment of curricula for studying computer science in the elementary school.
The task of teaching Informatics in general-introduction and use of advanced information technology, awakening in children the desire of creative work, to experiment, to formulate and test hypotheses, and learn from their mistakes.
Elementary computer skills should be inculcated in the early grades, to the substantive lessons in junior high school children can focus on semantic aspects.
The "first steps into the world of computer technology" is a deeply methodically worked the propaedeutic developmental course, built on specially selected materials and based on the following principles:
- interdisciplinary integration;
- extra motivation through the game.
Junior students are sverhdoverie to the computer and have the psychological readiness to meet him. Communication with the computer increases the need for the acquisition of knowledge, continuing education.
This course is of a preparatory nature. The propedevtičeskim elements of computer literacy is the ability to work with application software
Class 1 syllabus consists of 34 hours:
- I half "young computer artist"-5:0 pm (1 time per week)
- II semester master of printed cases "-5:0 pm hours (1 time per week);
Modern society imposes new requirements on the generation entering into life. One must possess the skills and plan their activities, and find the information needed for the task, and to build an information model of the object or process, and effective use of new technologies.
Such skills are needed today to every young person. So the first and most important task is the formation of Informatics education in students of the style of thinking, and it should begin in lower grades.
Development of primary school children by using work computers, according to domestic and foreign experience, is one of the important directions of modern pedagogy. In this regard, are questions on the forms and methods of teaching children with first class.
The concept of learning is focused on the development of thinking and creative ability of junior high school students. The difficulty of the task is determined by the fact that, on the one hand, you must strive to develop thinking skills and creative abilities of children and, on the other hand, to give them knowledge about the world of modern computers in a fun, interesting way.
It is therefore very important role of information technology in elementary school?
- Firstly, to form different kinds of thinking, including the operational (algorithmic). The training process combines the development of logical and imaginative thinking that perhaps using graphics and sound capabilities.
- Secondly, to carry out the practical work with the information for the acquisition of skills of work with advanced software. Development of computer in elementary school will help children use it as a tool for their work in the classroom with the use of the computer.
- Thirdly, to represent the universal possibilities of using the computer as a learning tool, calculations, images, editing, entertainment, etc.
- Fourthly, to generate interest and create positive emotional relationship to computer science. The computer allows you to turn the lesson of computer science in interesting game.
The program of the course is for a large amount of practical, creative work with computer use. The computer can take the following form. This Is:
- DEMO-work at the computer teacher and students watch.
- FRONT-nedlitel′naâ, but the synchronized work of students on the development or consolidation of material under the guidance of a teacher.
- SELF-fulfillment of independent work with the computer within one, two, or part of the tutorial. The teacher provides individual supervision of students.
- CREATIVE PROJECT-work in micro groups for several classes
- The CONSULTANTS ' WORK-Pupil controls the entire group mug.
Lessons of Informatics, of their otherness in the other lessons are not only pleasant minutes joint creative games, but also serve as a key for their own creativity.
The purpose of the initial course of computer science-not only to the substantive preparation of students to continue their education in primary schools, but also to create a teaching environment for students to master the Universal educational actions (personal, educational, regulatory, communications) in the process of assimilation of substantive content.
To achieve this goal, it is necessary to organize training activities of pupils taking into account the specificity of the object (computer science), aimed at:
- Formation of the learning interest in teaching the subject "Informatics", taking into account the needs of children in the knowledge of the outside world, and scientific data on the central psychological tumors early school age, formed at this stage: verbal-logical thinking, proizvol′paâ semantic memory, any attention, planning and acting at the domestic level, symbolic-symbolic thinking based on clearly-arranged and subject-good thinking.
- Development of the prostranstveinogo imagination, needs and abilities of intellectual activity; on the formation of skills: build reasoning, argumentation language to distinguish between justified and unjustified opinions, identify trends, establish cause-and-effect relationships, analyzing mathematical objects, selecting them significant and insignificant signs.
- Mastering the process of assimilation of the substantive content of the generic activities: analyze, compare, categorize objects, investigate their structural composition, describe the situation, simulate, forecast results, monitor pravil′iost′ and completeness of the action plan the activity, explain (to explain, justify) its mode of action, design, etc.
Approximate structure of classes:
- Organizing time (1-2 min)
- Warm Up. Short teaser, math problems and challenges for the development focus (3-5 min)
- Explanation of new material or front to face the new challenges, work on printed sheets (10 min)
- Fizkul′tminutka (1 min)
- Computer activity (10-15 min)
- Relaxation (1 min)
- Summing up (2 minutes)
For each topic, with students conducted practical computer work that provide a glimpse of how absorbed the traversed material. In the course of the year (2-3 times) for a diagnostic test on the memory, attention, self-regulation.