English with passion
Learning a foreign language at an early age is especially effective because children of pre-school and young children have a keen interest to people of other cultures. These childhood impressions are stored for a long time and contributed to the development of internal motivation study first and later as a second foreign language. In General, a foster early learning language is a great pedagogical potential in terms of both language and overall development of children.
The main functions of a foreign language at an early stage of the study are to develop as the common speech abilities of preschool children and primary school children, in their most basic philological education and formation of their ability and willingness to use a foreign language as a communication tool, as a way of learning another culture and as effective means of language education, continuous education and comprehensive development of the child's personality.
In the absence of sustained personal contact basis-native language cannot be set without a written text. Visual reinforcement through reading and writing-a direct way to the strength of knowledge. Primary school children are generally able to read and write, so English classes to acquaint students with the alphabet, learning to read is modeled on phonogram, learn to write off foreign words, Word combinations, sverhfrazovye unity and read them, perform entertaining writing exercises and assignments. Thus, this work programme focuses on the teaching of primary school children to all kinds of speech activities in parallel, provided that speaking and listening in the classroom are preceded by reading and writing. Oral advance in this sense is logical and follows the stages of mastering the language at all.
Thus, the objective of the work programme involves the formation of basic communication skills in English in primary school, giving students learning continuity in the development of the child's personality in General, his intellectual and emotional and conative abilities, and personal qualities that are, above all, reflected in language. This work programme has the following objectives:
- Creation of conditions for communicative and psychological adaptation of students to the study of a foreign language;
- The development of communicative and creative skills using drama, role-playing games, projects;
- Creating a framework for the development of foreign language speech in various types of speech activity;
- Formation of stranovedcheskoy motivation by using available to this age of authentic information about the countries of the target language and culture;
- Broaden their horizons by exploring the non-native children holidays, traditions, foreign words, included in the Russian language, etc.
Current research on early foreign language learning and practice in the process of creating the necessary pedagogical conditions for the formation of basic communication skills of children in the kindergarten-primary school "shows the need for a cross-cutting programme aimed at modernizing the educational process, removing it to a qualitatively new level and the needs and interests of educators, parents, society as a whole.
The proposed themes and forms of education correspond to the age characteristics, learning needs and interests of junior high school students, give the space a children's fantasy and an opportunity to show their individuality.
This work programme is based on the following components:
- socio-cultural component;
- national and regional component;
- the intercultural component;
- communicative language skills and abilities to operate with this knowledge.
In the process of learning English at an early stage, according to the cross-cutting programme, uses the following basic methods of teaching: communicative, objective, project.
The communicative method is the Supreme, dominating, best matches the specifics of the foreign language as a school subject. This method is the primary task is to master the basic skills of oral foreign language communication at an early stage of learning English.
Clear method provides for the immediate display of the objects and phenomena of the world, Visual AIDS to make it easier to understand, learn and use teaching material in the practical work of students.
Design method allows for intersubject links in the learning, expand disk space "in the Cabinet, to reliance on practical activities, typical for younger children.
- Hello, that's me!/Hello, it's me!
- I love my family/I love my family
- Pets and other animals/Pets and other animals
- The body. Clothes/body Čacti. Clothing
- Meals and food/Dining and food
- I like holidays/Mne like holidays
- Nome, sweet home/My home sweet home
- MU native town/My hometown
- I study English with pleasure/I learn English happily
- Looking forward to summer/B waiting for the summer